martedì 24 marzo 2009

What a nice instruments are feed aggregators! It is possible to subscribe both from blogline account and RSS aggregators of the desired page. Just write down a URL from the "add feed" tool in your blogline page, or go to the web site you want, serch for RSS feeds, choose one of them, subscribe and...it's a piece of cake! Now, you have a tidy playlist with all your feeds and information you like to have in a very quick way. I added three more feeds: the National Geographic, the BBC International News and the BBC RADIO. Unfortunately, the BBC RADIO feed did not work. I have always used it, because I could practise my listening many times in an easy way, but now I cannot add it to my feeds, what can I do? Let's see what my peers' blog have done! I will ask them to help me.

5 commenti:

  1. Hi Arianna! You wrote “a tidy playlist”: I agree with you, Bloglines helps us to be tidy! I think I’m pretty tidy in my everyday life, but I can’t be so well organized when I use my computer and the web. There are always a million windows open on my desktop and in this way I always waste time to find what interests me. On Bloglines everything is put in a tidy playlist and it’s really easy! I had a look at BBC RADIO and I think there must be some problems with RSS… Anyway, I managed to add the RSS concerning The Best of Radio 1. Have a look at this webpage: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/feeds/
    I’ve some doubts about the first sentence of your post What a nice instruments are feed aggregators! I think you should write “instrument” (singular) but then I don’t know if you should put “are” or “is”… Maybe Chiara can help us? :-)

    See you on Thursday,
    Ilaria.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hello Arianna!
    We are learning a lot of new and really useful things during this course and I think these tools will be very useful for our daily life and future work as well.
    I'm not a tidy person at all and I hope bloglines and tools like this will help me a lot!!
    I read Ilaria's comment on this post and I think she's right, there's something wrong in that first sentence of yours. The plural noun "aggregators" with the singular article "a" doesn't work. Perhaps, the right sentence could be: "What nice instruments feed aggregators are!" with the main verb at the end.

    Hear from you soon, bye bye ;-)
    Chiara

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hello Arianna!
    This is my username on del.icio.us: deonkiara. Please, send me yours as well so I can add you to my network.
    Bye ;-)
    Chiara

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog, Arianna! I'll add your name immediately in my network on del.icio.us!
    My user name on del.icio.us is: MartinaC.
    Bye :-)
    Martina

    RispondiElimina
  5. I'm so sorry, probably I wasn't clear enough. My username is MartinaC.
    Capital M, capital C (but I don't think they are important) and a full stop (.) at the end - this is important!
    It is the same username in Google...I'm sorry :-(

    :-*
    Martina

    RispondiElimina