sabato 14 marzo 2009

My language learning target depends on my purposes and choices. Mine are: listening, translation, summary, vocabulary but also new expressions and words. Unfortunately, during the last few weeks, I became aware that I've not devoted much time to achieve my target because I always have classes at university. However, I found a good book (quite expensive as well) on theory and practice of the targets above. Thus, for the moment I can't say I've found any useful materials in the blogsphere for I couldn't surf in the internet very often and had the only opportunity to go to the library and find by chance the book. I hope I will have much time to devote to my blog. Anyway, today I've learnt how to change colours, styles, and therefore how to personilaze my blog page.

3 commenti:

  1. Hi Arianna!
    Unlike you, my learning target is to strengthen communicative skills and self-confidence in oral interaction. On the other hand, like you, I would like to widen my vocabulary.
    Unfortunately I don't know particular blogs useful to us for achieving our learning targets, too. But I think we can have a look to our classmates' blogs too see if they do!
    See you soon!
    :-) Chiara

    RispondiElimina
  2. Just to say you "happy birthday",

    see you soon,

    Francesca M.

    RispondiElimina
  3. I agree with Chiara. Blogging experience is useful, but the great amount of work has to be done on your own. You need to find out your learning targets, you nedd to think to the possible solutions in order to achieve them.
    Hope this experience will help us all.

    Have a nice day,
    Martina

    RispondiElimina